Snort mailing list archives

Re: Proposed Signature - COMMUNITY WEB-PHP Remote Execution Backdoor Attempt Against Horde

From: "lists () packetmail net" <lists () packetmail net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:54:44 -0600

On 02/17/12 16:55, Alex Kirk wrote:
Nope, that's fresh detection. We'll get that lined up for the next SEU.
Thanks for the contribution - they're always welcome!

Thanks Alex, more specifically this affects Horde 3.3.12 and Horde Groupware
1.2.10, I apologize for not including this in the message.  I look forward to
future useful community contributions.

Thanks,
Nathan