Snort mailing list archives

Snort Report 1.3.3

From: Oleg Jakobi <oleg.jakobi () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:03:26 +0100

Hello,
i want to view 3 IDS with Snort (2.9.2) on one Server.
I have MySQL Database on this Server with 3 Databases, one for each IDS.
I can see just one IDS-Database, but now I want to present all this three of them with snort-report in one Window. Is it possible?

In the srconf.php:

// Put your snort database login credentials in this section
$server = "192.168.168.1";
$user = "user";
$pass = "pass";
$dbname = "ids1";
*$dbname2 = "ids2"; // how should i configure here to see all three Databases
$dbname3 = "ids3";*

// Open a connection to the database
require_once("DB.php");
$db = new DB;