Snort mailing list archives

Re: Where Is libprelude?

From: "Jonathan S. Abrams" <jonathansabrams () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:04:00 -0500

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Jonathan S. Abrams <
jonathansabrams () gmail com> wrote:

I do have an m4 directory with a libprelude.m4 file inside of it.

At the root of daq (not libdnet, sorry!), I ran autoreconf -isvf and
still received this error.

I resolved the error by copying libprelude.m4 to /usr/share/aclocal.  Was
this supposed to be done by the commands I run during the install process?

Did you try the autoreconf (followed by a rebuild) in the top level Snort
directory?

I tried the command that is listed in the readme/install and the one that
was recommended earlier (autoreconf -isvf).  Neither made a difference.
 Are those commands supposed to copy libprelude.m4 to /usr/share/aclocal?
 If so, they aren't working properly.