Snort mailing list archives

Re: Hogger

From: Edward Fjellskål <edwardfjellskaal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:03:58 -0800

+1 on PRADS - Awsome stuff if must say :)

I know different people,organizations,companies and even comercial
snort appliances that uses PRADS for autotuning snort.

If anyone has any issues using PRADS, you can talk to me directly :)

Signature contributions are also welcome :)

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Jefferson, Shawn