Snort mailing list archives

Re: Hogger

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:46:05 -0500

Mike,

Yes, I've heard of people that create it with Hogger. Don't know if any are
on the list, but I've heard of private entities doing it.

Joel

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Mike Kun <mkun () akamai com> wrote:

Does anyone use Hogger for populating the Host Attribute Table in Snort?
Are there any other alternatives that don't involve creating the XML
file by hand?

-Mike