Snort mailing list archives

Re: update via oinkmaster

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:38:43 -0700

The number of holes that you will need to poke in your firewall will depend
on how you have oinkmaster configured, i.e. what sources you are pulling
from.  That being said, I'm pretty sure that there are NO rulesets that
live on sourceforge and are updated.  I would also suggest the usage of
pulledpork in conjunction with it's most verbose output (-vv).  This will
show you the exact location that it is downloading the files from, and all
redirects if any exist.

JJC

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 8:30 AM, PAURON, GUILLAUME (GUILLAUME) <