Snort mailing list archives

Re: Wayne Chang is out of the office

From: Martin Holste <mcholste () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:18:11 -0600

Sure, but one thing to keep in mind with voicemail messages:  If you
are traveling abroad and you intend to login to your email system,
it's helpful to your IT security to have some way of knowing that your
login is legitimate, and a voicemail message is an easy way of
conveying that.  Obviously, there are better ways of tracking this
information internally, but in many companies, that's the only way to
find out quickly.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Castle, Shane