Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE sensor name

From: "Lay, James" <james.lay () wincofoods com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:18:10 -0600

That -F didn't make a difference, bummer but eh..I'll deal with it.  As
for db logging, I'm trying to get the best of both worlds...direct to db
via snort for BASE, and using barnyard2 for sguil...maybe not the best
way, but eh...I want to have a couple frontends to work with for
reporting and whatnot.  Thanks gents.

james