Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snorby opinions

From: Dustin Webber <dustin.webber () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:38:06 -0400

All,

I would like to clarify that I was talking about the languages -- not
applications written in them. If you're a good programmer you could build
amazing applications with anything. Just consider all languages before you
start a new project. If that language works best for the job... then use it.
(except php.. never use that.)

Honestly.. we should all be writing in TCL anyways...

Dustin W. Webber
Dustin.Webber () gmail com