Snort mailing list archives

Gentoo Users: daq-0.5-r1 with support for NFQ and IPQ

From: Jason Wallace <jason.r.wallace () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:35:22 -0400

Howdy,

I've posted an updated ebuild for DAQ to my github repo
(https://github.com/wally3514/Gentoo). You'll find the ebuild in the
"quality" directory. This update includes the pcap buffer fix and
support for both IPQ and NFQ. The relocation issue that was preventing
support for NFQ and IPQ has been resolved in
net-firewall/iptables-1.4.10. Feel free to pull this update down to
your local overlays and test it out. Let me know if you find any
issues. I'll have this moved to the main tree in a few weeks.

Thx,
Wally