Snort mailing list archives

Re: fast patter errors

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:20:00 -0400

Yes. But if you are upgrading, you should upgrade all the way to 2.9.0.5.

--
Sent from my iPhone
Forgive my misspellings and briefness

On Apr 15, 2011, at 4:09 AM, "PAURON, GUILLAUME (GUILLAUME)" <guillaume.pauron () alcatel-lucent com> wrote:

Errm sorry, I have probably found the issue.

I am taking new perimeters of snort and the guy that was working on it told me all the devices were in 2.8.6.1, but
it seems that on the snort I was trying to update I am in 2.8.5.2 only. (but some are in 2.8.6.1 … that will be easy
to manage :( )

Fast pattern have been implemented in 2.8.6.1?

Regards,