Snort mailing list archives

Re: Reliability of signatures

From: Michael Scheidell <michael.scheidell () secnap com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:04:34 -0500

On 2/4/11 10:51 AM, Martin Holste wrote:
Actually, I could probably code this up this weekend if someone
volunteers a neutral hosting space.  Will Jeff Atwood sue if we use
snortoverflow.com?
report.hackertrap.net?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/