Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE or Snort Report ???

From: Joe Pampel <jpampel () paladyne com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:17:25 -0500

you can get basic alerting going for $0 using the free version Kiwi syslog.
Take that up a level and use the free (up to 500MB per day) version of Splunk.

Kiwi can take some basic filters which can control  then alerts you get e-mail about, (such as priority 1 or 2 only
etc.)

Just 2 free options of many. :)