Snort mailing list archives

Re: SnortSam Discussion was: RulePack update and End of Life of 2.8.6.0

From: "Castle, Shane" <scastle () bouldercounty org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:22:50 -0700

The SnortSam changes for the newer versions of Snort are trivial -- or
at least they were for 2.9.0, which is what I tested. I didn't even
bother to save them when I tested. I got rid of the VM I tested on tho
since I wasn't able actually to migrate to the new version real soon.

Anyone with a smattering of C/diff/makefile skills will have no problem.

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT