Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] GPL rules - who maintains them? Nobody?

From: Matthew Jonkman <jonkman () emergingthreatspro com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:52:24 -0400

And I should apologize for my comments about SF being stock price driven.

Businesses of course are value driven. But that doesn't result in the work ethic of the employees being the same. It
wasn't fair of me to make that connection. I apologize as well.

Lets get back to solving the sid issues.

Matt