Snort mailing list archives

Showing dump of only matched paquets.

From: Gustavo Guillermo Perez <gustavo () compunauta com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:27:28 -0600

Hello dear list, I'm trying to setup snort to make a little sniffer, and I
need something like -dv but only with the rules matched not wit all the
paquets.

The rules works so fine and logs into the log file excellent and I can read
the log with -dv -r /var/log/snort/snort.logxxxx wit only matched packets but
not in realtime, there is any way to do this in realtime?, it means to show
the HEX output with all info but only with mached packets?

Best regards in advance.
--
Gustavo Guillermo Perez
http://www.compunauta.com