Snort mailing list archives

Re: Minor corrections to the 2.9.0.2 manual

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:56:40 -0500

Should be next week.  Check out the most recent blog entry.

Blog.snort.org

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2010, at 5:28 PM, <Joshua.Kinard () us-cert gov> wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the clarification.  That makes sense.  The PDF not getting regenerated threw me off there.

No rush on trying to get these into 2.9.0.2.  I'm just trying to help bring the little things like this to the
surface so they can be picked up in a future release.  The holidays always add to the busy schedules we have.

Thanks!,

--J