Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] Attack from .jp IPs

From: Eoin Miller <eoin.miller () trojanedbinaries com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:45:40 -0500

Tragedy + time = comedy.

On Dec 7, 2010, at 12:09 PM, Miso Patel <miso.patel () gmail com> wrote:

Can we just nuke this thread and be done with it?  It may take two tries but I'm sure it will work.

Miso Patel, CISO

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Haag, Dale A <Dale_A_Haag () homedepot com> wrote:
If this is an attempt at a joke, I fail to see any humor in it. As a Veteran, and someone who served in combat, I
find nothing humorous in making jokes on a day in history that should pay honor and gratitude to those who gave their
lives in the attack. I would expect better behavior by professionals.

The information in this Internet Email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this Email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in any applicable governing The Home Depot terms of business or client engagement letter.
The Home Depot disclaims all responsibility and liability for the accuracy and content of this attachment and for any
damages or losses arising from any inaccuracies, errors, viruses, e.g., worms, trojan horses, etc., or other items of
a destructive nature, which may be contained in this attachment and shall not be liable for direct, indirect,
consequential or special damages in connection with this e-mail message or its attachment.

Support Emerging Threats! Subscribe to Emerging Threats Pro http://www.emergingthreatspro.com
The ONLY place to get complete premium rulesets for Snort 2.4.0 through Current!