Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.9.0.1 & OpenBSD 4.8 build problems

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:27:05 -0500

It sounds like autoreconf didn't run.  Check os-daq-modules/Makefile (at the
bottom).  If you see:

daq-modules-config:
        sed -e 's|@LIBDIR@|${exec_prefix}/lib|g' -e 's|@STATIC_LIBS@|"$(sort
$(STATIC_LIBS))"|g' daq-modules-config.in > daq-modules-config

it didn't run.  It should be:

daq-modules-config:
        sed -e 's|@LIBDIR@|${exec_prefix}/lib|g' -e
's|@STATIC_LIBS@|"$(STATIC_LIBS)"|g'
daq-modules-config.in > daq-modules-config

It looks like you may need to do something like this:

export AUTOCONF_VERSION=2.61

using whatever version you have installed.