Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] (no subject)

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:22:09 -0500

On 11/30/2010 18:12, Jun Wan wrote:
Hi Waldo,

I use "skipfile emerging.conf" instead as I can't find the "ignore this file"
section in oinkmaster.

that's it! i was coming off of a 12 hour shift when i wrote that... there's
several of those entries pretty close together and that was what i was
referencing... i'm glad you found it ;)

I checked emerging.conf this morning, all the modified/enabled rules seem to be
retained , that' good.

YAY!

Many thanks

you are welcome ;)