Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-sigs] snort website contact

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:13:56 -0400

On 10/5/2010 11:45, waldo kitty wrote:
On 10/5/2010 01:13, waldo kitty wrote:
On 10/5/2010 00:34, Nigel Houghton wrote:
They are not our servers. Please direct your concerns to
snort-site () snort org. We can forward your requests too.

i hope that's not another list i have to sign up for... i have forwarded your
replay and all the quotes in it to that address... i think i have a couple of
others to do as well... especially now that i know that this is only VRT country :?

The original message was received at Tue, 5 Oct 2010 02:14:03 -0400 (EDT)
from pacmmta52.windstream.net [162.39.147.111]

     ----- The following addresses had permanent delivery errors -----
<snort-site () snort org>

never mind... joel posted me with the proper address... sorry for the disturbance...