Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update 2010-09-27

From: Alex Kirk <akirk () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:20:31 -0400

No, you're not off your rocker - and you're not the only person to point
this out this morning. We've got a fix ready for the next SEU, and you're
100% correct to have disabled it in the meantime. It'll be turned off by
default in the next SEU anyway.

Oh, and we know this is old coverage - we had a request to deal with some
older bugs like this one, and we obliged.