Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] Signatures for Clients POSTing to SEO/NEOsploit Exploit Kits - Round 2

From: Matt Watchinski <mwatchinski () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:15:16 -0400

If you are a Sourcefire customer then support () sourcefire com is the
correct place, as it'll tie into your support account.  If you don't
have a support account...

fp () sourcefire com, research () sourcefire com, or bugs () snort org

are the best places if you don't want to send them to list.

Cheers,
-matt

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Eoin Miller