Snort mailing list archives

Re: upgrade problems 2.5.2 to 2.8.6

From: <aanderson () rockyview ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:53:27 -0600

Due to the same type of thing ...  failures loading various preprocessor libs etc..

that is what I tried too...  now I have the error described (poorly) below.  Currently I have no snort_* directories in
/usr/local/lib and am getting the following error: (which makes sense)

ERROR: parser.c(5161) Could not stat dynamic module path "/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor/": No such file or
directory.

What I don't know how to do is force a rebuild of these directories on the install.