Snort mailing list archives

Re: VRT SO Rule SID: 10127 Causing Segfault on Snort 2.8.5-3

From: infosec posts <infosec.posts () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:53:53 -0500

Thanks; I overlooked some versioning bits in our custom management
scripts (not written by me).  The problem was that the *.so files in
our 'dynamicdetection directory' were still the ones from 2.8.4.
Grabbing the correct libraries for 2.8.5.3 solved the problem.

Appreciate the speedy, spot-on help!

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Nigel Houghton