Snort mailing list archives

Re: Best way to deploy snort

From: Kum Weng Luey <kumwengluey () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:42:48 +0800

Yet another question. I tried installing barnyard2 somehow it's not pushing
data to the mysql server. However, when i shutdown barnyard2, packages being
read from the spool or .alert files. I have copied my configurations from
barnyard to barnyard2. Why is this so?

Thank you paul for answering my initial query.

regards,
KW