Snort mailing list archives

Re: Alternative to BASE

From: Curt Shaffer <cshaffer () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:51:37 -0400

I guess from looking at the web site and seeing

"May 28, 2009
BASE 1.4.4 (dawn) released!"

and not paying attention to the date on the Sourceforge download made
me think that nothing has been done with it. Not that it's a bad
application. I am happy with the functionality. I guess I was more
concerned with fact that the link to the mailing list archives shows
the last post as 2010-03-09 14:34 with a subject of "   Buy V1agra
Super Active Plus on www.44-22.cn <dereferenced@ka...>"

So I apologize if it comes across that I am looking for something
"better". As I am more looking for something that has active support
in a mailing list. I will certainly try to post my problem there and
see if anyone can assist.