Snort mailing list archives

Re: Need help 'log to' option of the snort rule

From: Alex Tatistcheff <alex.tatistcheff () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:30:22 -0600

I am also interested in any info on this.  Last time I tried to use the
logto keyword it didn't work for me either. Seems like it might have been
removed yet is still in the docs?  Either that or we're just missing some
key setting.

Alex Tatistcheff
alext () pobox com

The most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the
government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan