Snort mailing list archives

Re: host attribute table - feature request

From: Joel Esler <joel.esler () me com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:14:15 -0400

Glad that got clarified.  I don't have a system to check right now (rebuilding).  Thanks.

On Mar 22, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Crook, Parker wrote:

Yeah...
I was grepping with the wrong info, it's there in 2.8.5.3, depending on whether Snort is started, reloaded, or
restarted, in one of the following formats:

1:
Mar 22 16:38:46 SNORT2 snort[21698]: Attribute Table Loaded with 113 hosts

2:
Mar 22 16:38:49 SNORT2 snort[21699]: Attribute Table Reload Thread Starting...
Mar 22 16:38:49 SNORT2 snort[21699]: Attribute Table Reload Thread Started, thread 3059501968 (21699)

3:
Mar 22 16:27:01 SNORT2 snort[19778]: Attribute Table Stats:
Mar 22 16:27:01 SNORT2 snort[19778]:     Number Entries: 113
Mar 22 16:27:01 SNORT2 snort[19778]:     Table Reloaded: 0

Sorry for causing trouble,
Parker