Snort mailing list archives

Re: This has real potential

From: "Crook, Parker" <Parker_Crook () reyrey com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:59:17 -0500

Alex,

Thanks for putting the word out there; I was planning on announcing this over the weekend.  I guess word gets out
quick... I was just looking over a large nmap dataset and its resultant XML file and noticed that currently you want to
disable DNS resolution during your nmap scan (-n switch).  I should have some revised data up on the site and in the
README over the weekend.

I hope everyone enjoys it, and let me know if you have any suggestions or notice any errors,

Parker

  _____