Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort dying

From: Zakai Kinan <titanyen2000 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:16:14 -0800 (PST)

No, I do not have any cron jobs running on that box.  I think that it is a rule because the log says nothing.  It runs
for several days with no problems.  It dies when it processes the most amount of packets.  The box has 4GB of memory.
I am using version 2.8.4.1.  I will try turning off the SO rules.

Thanks,