Snort mailing list archives

Re: Multi-sensor setup

From: "Scott Elgram" <SElgram () VerifPoint com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:06:16 -0700

I do have the firewall logging dropped stuff already but like I mentioned in
an earlier post to Milo this isn't exactly an ideal situation because I
would also like to log the outbound traffic from users as well.  I hadn't
thought of a hunney pot though, could you recommend any sites with info on
who, what, when, where, why and how for such a project?

-Scott