Snort mailing list archives

Re: v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () stillsecure com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:25:19 -0600

Guys it has nothing to do with the rules, lets be clear about that. You
can have the engine open source and the rules aren't (which is what it
is presently I believe)

alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 561.886.0455
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

  <http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/StillsecureAfterAllTheseYears/~6/1>

? Grab this Headline Animator
<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/headlineanimator/install?id=143362&w=1>

www.stillsecure.com <http://www.stillsecure.com/>
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.