Snort mailing list archives

New Strata Guard - multi-gig and multi-segment snort engine on x86

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () stillsecure com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:37:16 -0700

Hi

Don't want to make this to marketing, but wanted to let you all know
that StillSecure has just announced a new version of our Strata Guard
IDS/IPS, snort based product.  While still offering a free version of
the product, we are also offering true multi-Gbps and multi-segment
versions in both hardware and software at prices that the market has not
seen before.

You can check out more about it at  http://stillsecure.com/strataguard/

As always we are interested in feedback from the community!

Thanks

alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

  <http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/StillsecureAfterAllTheseYears/~6/1>

? Grab this Headline Animator
<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/headlineanimator/install?id=143362&w=1>

www.stillsecure.com <http://www.stillsecure.com/>
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.