Snort mailing list archives

Re: Taking Down Wifi

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:17:17 -0400

It's a known bug on MBP's.  For what it's worth, it happens to me on
my MBP too and I curse it mightily whenever I forget and start a
sniffer on the wireless interface by accident.

 From the wireshark lists:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-users () wireshark org/msg00803.html

Apple uses Snort internally, maybe I can lob a query in there and
they'll leap into action.  (And maybe Steve Jobs will give me a
personal call to thank me.  I can always dream....)

        -Marty