Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort problem

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:48:25 -0400

EagleX hasn’t been updated in 4 years. I would assume it is using an old
version of Snort like version 2.0 which their IDScenter tool uses. I would
stay away from this tool as there are many reasons to not use Snort v2.0
anymore. EagleX also uses ACID.. which is also out dated and has been
replaced with BASE.

Cheers,

Jeff