Snort mailing list archives

Re: Search for PMGraph-Skript

From: Jason Brvenik <jasonb () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:33:55 -0400

I located a copy here.

http://www.mtsac.edu/~jgau/Download/src/

I've archived it on cerberus @
http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jbrvenik/pmgraph-0.2.tar.gz JIC it goes
away.

Please review the code before using as I was not able to locate a valid
sig for the package.

Martin Roesch wrote:
We should probably get a copy and host it up on snort.org...

      -Marty

On Aug 8, 2007, at 10:01 AM, Joel Esler wrote:

This question came up in IRC not too long ago.  I think we found it
in the google code repository.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from the road.

On Aug 8, 2007, at 9:50 AM, "Beyerle, Christian" <Beyerle () ewr de>