Snort mailing list archives

Re: Search for PMGraph-Skript

From: "Ryan Carter" <rcarter () deepnines com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:04:55 -0500

Not sure if this is useful to others but I wrote another script, a while
back, that will connect to a predefined set of servers and grab the
perfmonitor log file and then build the graph pages and copy the output to a
web server (as I was running the script in cron on a server that was not the
web server). If this is of any interest, let me know and I will disperse it.

No laughing at my horrible perl skills though. :)