Snort mailing list archives

Upgrade to 2.6.x

From: "Cody Holland" <cholland () redmooninc net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:39:14 -0500

We have multiple sensors throughout our network, all using barnyard to dump
alerts into a single snort database. Currently all of our sensors are
running snort 2.4.x.  If I want to upgrade one of these sensors to 2.6.x
will there be any issues using the same database as the other 2.4.x's?

Thanks,
Cody