Snort mailing list archives

Re: pmgraph.pl on win32?

From: Andreas Östling <andreaso () it su se>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:36:40 +0200 (CEST)

You may be the first one to try pmgraph on Win32 but there shouldn't be any major issues. The problem here is that rrdtool uses ":" to separate the fields, so things go bad when you put an msdos/win style path in there. You can get around this by setting the TEMPDIR environment variable to something without a drive specification.

Or try http://people.su.se/~andreaso/perfmon-graph/pmgraph.pl which contains a workaround hack so you don't have to change anything. I tried it myself and with that fix everything seems to work just fine on Win32.

/Andreas