Snort mailing list archives

Snort & MySQL

From: "reedv" <reedv () mail ev1 net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:54:09 -0500

NEW NEWBIE....

Already have Snort loaded. Trying to ensure configuration for
MySQL.  I only see sql in snort folders; no where else in hard
drive.  SQL is with Windows XP and MS 2003.
Is MySQL in snort now and verify configuration through snort?
I have 4 different mysql files in snort:
1)create_mysql
2)create_postresql
3)create_oracle
4)create_mssql

I wanted to create a shortcut on my desktop for MySQL but don't
know where to find it now.
Any help?????

Valerie K. Reed
reedv () ev1 net