Snort mailing list archives

Snort on Windows: Logging bug or feature??

From: GrapeVine <grapev () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 14:10:23 -0800

On Debian: "snort -l ~/log"  works as (I) expected from reading the docs
On Windows: "snort -i2 -l h:\snort\log -q" logs like the -b was used. Is
this a bug or a feature of the windows version? I have not found this listed
in the docs (but I have been known to miss the simplest of things)

Jeromie Reeves