Snort mailing list archives

Re: Anyone using squil on macos?

From: Stef <stefmit () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:44:03 -0600

I used it over 1 year ago, for my GCIA cert, on an ibook. I am not
sure what is new today, but I am pretty sure it worked fine, at that
time, so things may still be OK. I did have it working under X11,
though, not Aqua natively.

I may still have some notes from that time, in regards to the setup
... I'll look them up, and email you off-list, if I find them.

Stef