Snort mailing list archives

Kansas City Snort User Group meeting information

From: Russ Starr <russ.starr () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:55:04 -0600

The first meeting for the Kansas City Snort User Group is scheduled
for Wednesday November 30th from 6:00PM to 9:00PM in Lenexa, KS.
Complete details and directions can be found on our website at
http://www.kcsnort.org

The agenda is fairly open, however William Metcalf, the maintainer of
snort_inline, will be there to talk about what he is doing with that
project.

Please let us know on the KCSnort mailing list if you plan on coming
so we can get a rough head count.  The conference room we plan on
using can hold 12 people, but we can arrange for a bigger one if
necessary.

I'd love to see all the local Snort users there!

Thanks,

-Russ