Snort mailing list archives

Database error?!

From: hchlai () netscape net
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:03:54 -0400

I tried to "Archive alerts (move)" in BASE 1.2.0 but receive the following error. The signature that I'm having
difficult with is "POLICY FTP 'CWD / ' possible warez site " I'm running mysql-4.1.10a-2.RHEL4.1 and
mysql-server-4.1.10a-2.RHEL4.1

Database ERROR:Database ERROR:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near 'CWD / ' possible warez site'' at line 1

Thanks!

HinSuk

Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home
Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more.  See for
yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/