Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem! Install HenWen, now LetterStick wont launch

From: Kevin Reiter <tux () penguinnetwerx net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:54:11 -0400

Minus 28 points for failure to RTFM.
Minus 10 points for referring to snort.org as "snot.org".
Minus 40 points for failure to provide any useful information whatsoever to help anyone who wishes to assist you troubleshoot your problem. Minus 20 points for a poorly-written inquiry (you didn't use enough caps, exclamation points, or question marks.)

Total Points needed for assitance: +1
Your Total: -98
Points needed before we take you seriously: +99

All in all, I'd say you're having a bad day..

si wood wrote:
PLEASE...... ANYONE!!! I NEED HELP!!! I AM HAVING HENWEN AND LETTERSTICK PROBLEMS!!!

I am running on a G4, MAC OSX 10.3.9

I downloaded Henwen and LetterStick from apple.com this afternoon (09.24.05).... After taking the VERY LONG time to configure HenWen to my personal preferences, I logged back on to "snot.org" to get my new "Oink Code", and installed that properly. Then, when I went to launch LetterStick for the configuration, it DOES NOT OPEN AT ALL!!! It doesn't even bounce in my dock! I tried to delete the files, redownload it and try it again.... BUT NOTHING!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS???????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!