Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem! Install HenWen, now LetterStick wont launch

From: eric-list-snort-users () catastrophe net
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:26:55 -0500

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 19:11:44 -0500, si wood proclaimed...

PLEASE...... ANYONE!!! I NEED HELP!!!  I AM HAVING HENWEN AND LETTERSTICK
PROBLEMS!!!

I am running on a G4, MAC OSX 10.3.9

I downloaded Henwen and LetterStick from apple.com this afternoon
(09.24.05).... After taking the VERY LONG time to configure HenWen to my
personal preferences, I logged back on to "snot.org" to get my new "Oink
Code", and installed that properly. Then, when I went to launch LetterStick
for the configuration, it DOES NOT OPEN AT ALL!!! It doesn't even bounce in
my dock! I tried to delete the files, redownload it and try it again....

Shut your computer off, put it back in the box, and go home.