Snort mailing list archives

RE: [Snort-Users] Snort 2.4.1 Available

From: "Paul Melson" <pmelson () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:27:03 -0400

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: [Snort-Users] Snort 2.4.1 Available

On a side note:

Marty and sourcefire folks, thank you for your YEARS of hard work on snort
and thank you for providing it for FREE.

Normally, I don't "me too" on lists, but... ME TOO!  Just want to make sure
that the folks at Sourcefire know that their efforts on the Snort project
are appreciated.  There are a lot more people that feel this way than don't
- I'd hate to see a noisy minority discourage anyone.  So Snort team, please
accept my long overdue thanks.

PaulM