Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE Graphs not working

From: "Alex Butcher, ISC/ISYS" <Alex.Butcher () bristol ac uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:08:02 +0100

--On 30 August 2005 10:10 +0200 Lean Cornelius <lean.cornelius () sintrex com> wrote:

I got BASE working and It is absolutely fantastic, just one problem.

When I click on Graph Alert Data from the main page I get the following
errors:

Warning: main(PEAR/ErrorStack.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in /usr/share/pear/Image/Graph.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR/ErrorStack.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/Image/Graph.php on
line 33

I checked for the ErrorStack.php and did not find it on my machine.

On RHEL4/CentOS 4.x, the base PEAR install is provided by a package called php-pear. AFAICS, PEAR isn't supplied in RHEL3, so you'll probably want to grab RHEL's php-pear src.rpm and build and install it on your system.

Lean Cornelius

Best Regards,
Alex.