Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE Graphs not working

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:19:56 -0400

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 10:10 +0200, Lean Cornelius wrote:
Hi Guys/Girls

Hi-

I got BASE working and It is absolutely fantastic, just one problem.

Thanks for the kind words, the dev team always likes to hear when
someone is using our software.

When I click on Graph Alert Data from the main page I get the
following errors:

Warning: main(PEAR/ErrorStack.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /usr/share/pear/Image/Graph.php on line 33

I checked for the ErrorStack.php and did not find it on my machine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure why ErrorStack wouldn't be in the PEAR packages on your
machine since it is part of the distribution, as far as I know.  You
could try running

        pear install ErrorStack

and see if that fixes your problem.  If it doesn't feel free to email me
directly and I will try to help you out.

Enjoy,
Kevin

BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net